Saint Joseph Hospital Foundation
Development, implementation and management
Our healthcare expertise and optimization advice enabled the Saint Joseph Hospital Foundation to merge three hospitals on the same site: Saint-Joseph, Notre-Dame de Bon Secours and Saint-Michel.
The restructuring and reorganization operations focused on:
- The restructuring and reorganization of logistics.
- The restructuring of the surgery and medicine units, and the medico-technical center.
- The creation of an obstetrics block.
- The restructuring and reorganization of 16 operating rooms and the recovery room.
- The restructuring of the interventional cardiology department.
The architectural design extends the low-rise layout and the medical hub structure with three new buildings to accommodate medico-surgical and obstetrics departments, thus creating a “healthcare village”.
The project was carried out on an occupied, active site in several phases, including restructuring, extension work and the construction of new buildings.